Friday, March 13, 2009

Reunited and it feels so GOOD!!!


I will Never forget this day do you know why?....

   So Hannah invites me to go bowling with her friend so I say sure. After that we go to target then sonic Bla Bla Bla...
   We are driving around and I say hey we should go see our old house on Garnet so we drive by and I think I see something in the bushes....
  For those of you that don't know I used to have a cat named Jake but then we moved into a house that wouldn't allow pets. I was very sad when I found out about this rule but we didn't really give Jake to shelter or anything we just let him go outside and then moved. I know I am so mean but if I would have given him to a shelter then if no one wanted him in a week or so they would..  
   They wou... (Gulp) KILL HIM!
   And I didn't want that so we just let him wonder the neighborhood.
   So it has been about 8 months since I have seen Jake.
   Anyway.....We drive by our old house and I saw a cat in the bushes... I get out of the car... Approach the cat....(It was dark so i couldn't really see)..... grab the cat hold him in the light and.........




And the mormon tabernacle choir sang and filled my heart with song singing...
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hall-e-lu-jah!

It Was HIM!!!!!!
My long lost cat Jake! My Baby! My Kitty!










But all happy stories have to end some time and I'm sorry to say... That this one is over....
He did run away but now he knows that i am here and I know that he is there....

3 comments:

Aunt Me said...

And all night he cried outside my window with the MEEOOWWW, MEEOOWWW, MEEOOWWW!!! I promise if he does it tonight, he will be placed outside her window. I got NO sleep last night! But it is good to see the smile on her face once again!!! :)

Jeremy said...

Dude...that is funny. And he is getting fed somewhere. You see how FAT he is?!

Aunt Me said...

If we move to Utah, I am not going to move him there!