Friday, April 17, 2009

You Bug Me!

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of these bugs! 

Today we found out there are Termites down stairs! Megan and Drew noticed a dust like string hanging from the ceiling  and didn't think much of it and brush it away till today when they noticed it was back. Mom's friend had these dust string like things and found out they were Termites so Mom knew right away! The picture is what is down stairs hanging from the ceiling. As you can see it is over an inch long.








Also today I go in and lay down on my bed. And you know when it feels like there is a bug on you but really it's just a hair or something else. Well that is what I thought was on my leg but when I look to brush  the hair away I was shocked  to find it wasn't a hair but a giant cockroach! I am so sick of these evil critters that I didn't even scream or freak out I just let out a moan of annoyance and flicked  across my room and squish it!    


cockroach.jpg

    


Also we have a little bee's nest at the side of the house that won't go away! Yesterday I was feeding Max at the table when I see what I thought was just huge fly but No it was a bee! So i freak out and run into the kitchen cause they sting and I have never been stung by one and don't plan too! So Mom get a news paper and starts whacking away! After a minute of so It disappears so mom it looking and the ground and when she turns around i notice that the BEE IS ON HER BACK!! So i freak out and am screaming "It's on your back! It's on your back!" While still holding Max, I grab a lid that was on the table and start hitting my mom on the back! I hit it off and goes under the trash can so I move the trash can and It's twitching on it's back so Mom get a tissue and kills it for good! Mom still thinks that I was just hitting her on the back for my enjoyment but IT really was on her back!



honey_bee.jpg




Good times.....

6 comments:

Aunt Me said...

All kids use any excuse they can to hit and beat their parents Becca and you are no different.

Bonkers said...

THAT was a GREAT story. I was laughing so hard.

Dude, when I first moved back to Arizona I was living with my Grandma Cook and one day, I go to change my pants and after I had gotten both legs into the pants and halfway up my bottom, I realize there is something already occupying the pants. It was a huge cockroach. Now, I hadn't seen one in like seven years and it scared me. I screamed like it was going to kill me. It was a shrill, high pitched scream. My dad knocked on the door a minute later and said, "What's your problem?" with no concern what-so-ever.
Let me tell ya, to this day, I shake my pants out before a put them on. iiiiiuuugghhh....

Becca said...

Bonny something kind of the same happened to me it involved my pants and a cockroach except it wasn't in my pants but I just didn't have them on and the cockroach was climbing on the wall but i was freaking out and standing on my bed with one pant leg on.

I always shake me clothes now especially when one day i was putting on my underwear and a baby cockroach fell out!

Gives my chills just writing about it....

Aunt Me said...

It's a good thing you girls didn't live in pioneer days.

Jeremy said...

Si I can see YOUR pictures either! WHO"S THE JERK NOW?!

Becca said...

Don't you mean you "can not"

And i got the last two from the internet so there acting retarded but can you see the first one?