Friday, April 10, 2009

Whatever.....

It was all over the News. I couldn't believe it, it was awful. I was devastated  The pictures were proof. A little bit of me died inside the tears were at the peak of coming out of my eyes but I am swallowed the lump in my throat and held back.    




Fine....

Adam Lambert IS (gulp....) gay.....

But I don't care I still love him and think he is hot and he is an amazing singer and my Love for him will never change. We will go shopping together all the time!

 Look at Elton John! 

Go ahead and judge me but when I become best friends with Adam and he will be famous I won't share any of the money with you when he gives me some. I won't even invite you to parties or Broadway Musicals!!!

5 comments:

Aunt Me said...

I was devastated when I found out George Michaels was gay, so I feel your pain!

Bonkers said...

I'm right there with ya Dude! It hurt me as well to find out about Adam... *sniffletear* You can ask Amy how much I loved him...

Dan said...

Told ya.

You didn't believe me.

Jeremy said...

duh

Lizzie & Ty said...

I'm in love too! Gay or not he is still fun to look at! haha... And his music rocks! Can I just say how mad I am that Chris is still on the show! That's what I would love to call "GAY"! If Chris wins American Idol it won't be watched by me EVER AGAIN!!! So serious! I'm texting everyone on my phone the # to vote for Adam! I LOVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT! We should go to one one his concerts! He's one I'd pay money to go see! ;D