Thursday, July 2, 2009

"One Short Day"

We saw Wicked and it was Amazing! I got chills the whole time! I was jealous of the actors and actresses cause they sang so well and I was jealous of even the lighting people, the costume designers and the musicians! They did such a good job on every thing! I mean I saw it like 3 years ago but I dont really remember it and I wasn't that into it so I didn't really care but last night it was..... I'm honestly Speechless!!

Enjoy the pictures!! 



 Us sexy ladies!

Waiting for my ride!




During our dinner at Chili's 





Then we got to meet the actors! 

The blond one was Glinda 

The Wizard

Some gay guy. No really he was gay I guess he played a monkey or something.

Elphaba

My Playbill sighed by Merideth Kaye Clark (Elphaba), Katie Rose Clark (Glinda) and Lenny Wolpe (The Wizard)




And then of course we went to QT!!






2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Awesome

Aunt Me said...

Were you walking up ahead of the rest of them so you wouldn't have to be seen with the rest of them?