Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Free Foot-Long!


I am the cutest and silliest girl!! No really I am and I have just the story to prove it!!

  So my Dad takes Hannah and I to Qt and by the way I was really hungry at this point anyway so Hannah and I go into Qt and I see the sandwiches and I was like "Hannah please buy me a sandwich! Please I will pay you back! Please I am so hungry Please!" And I was kinda loud like I always am at Qt (Jeremy knows what I am talking about Hahaha) She says NO, No, No and so she goes by the fountain drinks and I am like 2 yards away from her and I get down on my knees and BEG her to buy me a sandwich! And she laughing and is like "NO!" There was guy next to her and (No he wasn't cute, he was old not like old old but old like 40 or 50 years old) ANYWAY so he was like "What does she want?" and Hannah says " A sandwich." And at this point I was over by the fountain drinks still begging Hannah and there was another guy that was laughing (maybe like 20 or 30 years old he wasn't that cute either but okay lookin) Anyway he is not important but I just wanted to paint a picture for ya. So they leave and Hannah and I go and pay for our drinks and even tell the cashier lady that Hannah wouldn't buy me a sandwich. So we walk out and the older guy walks up to me and gives me a free coupon for a FREE QT SANDWICH!! Can you believe it!! He was like "Here you go they were giving them out so you can have it." I was like "O My Gosh you are a life saver Thank you!" It was awesome I couldn't believe it Hannah and my Dad couldn't believe it!! It was crazy it was like an answer to a prayer he was just a stranger and gave me, ME an innocent cute silly little girl *sigh......* I'm still smiling * So I went back in and got me a sandwich and now I am sitting here enjoying my delicious sandwich. 

So if you want free food just take me along with ya!   ;-)

4 comments:

Dan said...

You are such a brat.

Becca said...

Why am I such a Brat? I am cute and silly!

Aunt Me said...

Exactly why most of the time I stay in the car.

Amy said...

No one likes to see the pathetic suffer.