Monday, May 4, 2009

These Movies Are MARVELous!!

So as you know the new X-men movie has come out. My family and I had not seen the first three yet we just weren't that interested. Until recently we bought all three and now...

We love them! We still haven't seen the new one but hopefully this weekend we will. It seem like the movies are not that long I mean they and like and hour and half or so but there is so much action it just fly's by so fast! I love it!!    


  
After watching movies where they like have super powers or magical it make me want powers cause they are awesome!! I love it!! I love Jean's hair is the last one that is how long I want my hair!! 
If you could have a super power what would you want? It doesn't have to be from X-men.
I would probably want Jean's she like can control everything 

10 comments:

Dan said...

Fangirl Alert!

The new X-Men movie is pretty decent. I liked it, at least, although it had some inconsistencies.

Drew and Megan said...

I love it it was awesome especially when you watch it at the midnight release

Aunt Me said...

I'm with you Bec. I would want to be like Jean. Controlling people's mind. Although I wouldn't mind Storm. Especially living here in AZ. I would like to have a few more rainy days.

Bonkers said...

I would like to fly.... yeah... like Ben Foster...Having wings and all that...

Tami and I watched the first two SO MANY TIMES when they came out. That Shawn Ashmore is a total fox. I wasn't too impressed with the third one. I'm slightly hesitant to see the latest.

Dan said...

I have to say that the new X-Men movie is better than the first three by far.

Of course, not really being a fan of the first three movies, I might be a bit prejudiced.

Aunt Me said...

Anything with Hugh Jackman has to be good.

Dan said...

Perry doesn't think so.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8XAziEeKp0

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Me said...

Yes but Perry is someone who played a gay guy in the movie Wild Hogs. You can't trust him. He is just jealous. Have you ever seen Wild Hogs?

Dan said...

I've seen wild hogs before. There was a show about them on the History Channel on Saturday.

They got some bad boys in Texas that are running 500 to 1000 pounds, and because they eat crops and root up plants and generally make a nuisance out of themselves, they're always in season.

http://hogzilla.net/

Them's good eatin'! I need to get to Texas!