Monday, November 1, 2010

There's A Monster In This Post.

Umm so i havent blogged in a while so i guess i will. There is nothing special about this blog just letting you know whats been going on. I guess ill start with a book.



I read a book in one day. I really liked it. Obviously since i read it in one day. It's called Pretties. It is the second book in the Uglies series.


http://www.simonandschuster.com/specials/kids/behindthepulse/uglies/images/PRETTIES800.jpg




-------------------------------------

http://www.simonandschuster.com/specials/kids/behindthepulse/uglies/images/UGLIES800.jpg

This is the first one. It's about A girl, Tally Youngblood who lives like 200 years into the future and by then they have created an operation that makes you Pretty. Everything about you is perfect. You get the operation when you are 16 but until then you are as know as an Ugly. Tally can't wait to be Pretty like everyone else. Then a few months before her 16 birthday she meets her new friend Shay. Shay doesn't want to be Pretty like everyone else so she tells Tally to run away with her to a place called The Smoke where there is other Uglies who ran away as well who wanted to be free from it all.


Read it. It's good.



And i don't read for fun so that says a lot. But you other people who do read will think that you've read better cause that's who you are. To where me i haven't read a lot so i think its good.






This is the third one which i am reading right now




And the fourth one.






I really like Monster Energy Drinks. They taste so delicious





I want this truck. Bigger tires though. And raised some more.







I just downloaded Jason Aldean's new Cd My Kinda Party

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjktfbVWG8UUsC7PnOXV065z5eC-VbTgOJMKY-E70Jan6Qfw1t4Mo6Ub70ybd2hs5G8xC71HzpTZHhSERmHB3j_5rmpOkYX35RI4X2kpcct1qpdbbmN4otcz4WqNa3odc14c3cj_zgMuzy/s320/Jason+Aldean+-+My+Kinda+Party.jpg


I really like that song. Listen to it.


I think he is cute. Or maybe im just attracted to the Cowboy in him.



You know who is cute..?



Luke Bryan

http://www.clear99.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Luke-Bryan.jpg



OH YEAH! Look up the video "Walking the Dog"By Fun. !

Do it!

It makes me smile.







I will blog more later but i should probably go do homework or something like that. You know something productive instead of wasting my time on a computer!



Thats right im talking about you!



Go do something productive instead of reading my pointless blog! GOSH!



Well hope you enjoyed..!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow. Did you drink some monsters before the post?

Becca said...

As a matter of fact. I did.

Becca said...

She drinks way TOO much Monster drink. I get in the Van and it reaks of monster drink. She needs to do something about that!!!

Becca said...

Ya that was my mom. She's retarded and doesnt know how to sign in on her own!