Thursday, October 15, 2009

I gotta poop

I need to post something I haven't posted something in like 2 weeks! So what is on my mind...?

Leaving My new boyfriend
Moving closer to my ex-boyfriend 
Leaving Arizona
Moving to Utah
Leaving My family
Moving to my other family 
Leaving all this drama
Moving to a colder place
Leaving this warm ball of sunshine
Meeting new people
Leaving old people
Starting a new life
Leaving this pathetic one
Discovering new place to eat and drink
Leaving the old (Qt, Yoko, etc..)
Moving in with Grandma Thompson
Leaving the ghetto 
Moving to be a crazy Utah mormon
Leaving Arizona mormons
Moving away from my new boyfriend and friend


That's what's on my mind.

9 comments:

Aunt Me said...

You have a lot to think about Becca.

Bonkers said...

Utah Moromons are referred to as
U-tards.

Tam's Fam said...

you'll find out exactly why we call them U-tards.....

Tam's Fam said...

and we transplant Utah mormons are not in the U-tard category

Steve said...

Let's just make one the clear.... the "utah mormons" that you claim to talk about are in no way shape or form representative of Utah. They are more correctly referred to as Wasatch Front Mormons. Now don't make that mistake again.

Jeremy said...

LOL...yeah, eastern mormons and southern mormons are a whole different story!

Steve said...

That's it... I'm slapping Jeremy up side the head next time I see him... If you'd get out you see the difference...

Dan said...

lol!

Aunt Me said...

I love it, I will be able to see Steve slap Jeremy upside the head!!! That's so cool. Plus to all of us Zonies, you're all Utah Mormons, just like we are Mesa Mormons to the Phoenix Mormons.