Monday, December 15, 2008

This weeks forecast!!




I just wanted to let all you Utah people know that it is raining here in Mesa, Arizona it has been for a few days now and it will continue for the next few days!!

It has been 55 degrees and again it will continue through out the week!!! It wont get any lower than 40 degree in the night!!!

I heard it has been snowing there in Utah and it is in the 20s and it will get down to the teens in the night!!!! All i have to say to that is
.......................

..................

...............

............

........

....

..

.




SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






How do you like the cold Chelcie?

7 comments:

Steve said...

You think they are getting cold in the "other Utah"? Here in the real Utah we are getting down to a nice balmy 0 or lower. The fun is just beginning. You should come visit in a couple weeks.

Jeremy said...

Read my blog for my reply

Jeremy said...

Steve, we should come there. Nothing like negatives!

Aunt Me said...

Jeremy Your blog says nothing? I don't get it?

Chelcie said...

DONT LIKE IT!!!

Becca said...

I bet when you come down after Christmas you won't want to go back!!!!

Jeremy said...

ROTFLOL! Good one Becca...My sides hurt