Monday, October 20, 2008

Lonely



Since Jeremy, Chelcie, Taylee, And Jaxx have let it has been well lonely! So sad no more late night Qt runs no more slumber parties with Taylee no more baby sitting jaxx! Just me all lonely and board in this empty quiet home of mine. . . These are just a few songs i have in my head since they left me. . .


Lonely I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have no body
for my own
-Akon

Cause I'm all alone there's no one here beside me
My problems have all gone to drag me
BUT you gotta have FRIENDS!
-Donkey

Where did you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever
That you've been gone
Please come back home.
-Fort Minor

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna what this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this.
-Trace Adkins

Woke up wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you'd gone
and the world spins madly on.
-The Weepies

6 comments:

Aunt Me said...

Becca, that is saddest thing ever!! It makes me cry just to see it.

Dan said...

Ahh.. poor Becca, feeling the isolation.

I'll come over soon to annoy you.

Chelcie said...

SOOOOO Sad! Sorry you are alone. you could come up and help me unpack boxes!!!!
Miss you too bec!

Taylee misses you too, even if she is so sick that she has pretty much been sleeping since Thursday.

Becca said...

That is so sad for Taylee I'm sorry. I would LOVE to come up and see you ...and help you guys unpack of course... The night you left I couldn't even sleep in my room cause I kept remembering mine and Taylee's slumber parties and I couldn't stop crying!I miss you guys SOOOO MUCH!!

Jeremy said...

Yeah, That was pretty sad. You didn't even have to put words. Just the picture of you...alone...sitting in an empty room...isolated...sad...broken...empty..."you're gone"...*sniff*

Aunt Me said...

It is sad!!!! I even keep dreaming she is here, only to wake up and find she isn't!!