Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swim Lessons

I just finished helping my neighbor do swim lessons for little kids this summer. I have done it before but I have never experienced any thing like what I am about to share with you.
It was a few weeks ago, it was the last class of the day and I was getting pretty run down. I was helping one of the kids and Sis. Rogers (the teacher) was helping another kid that was 6 or 7 years old float on her back and then I hear Sis. Rogers say “What? What is it? What is wrong?” When I turn around I see the little girl pull the bottom of her suit over and POOP COMES OUT!! IT was so GROSS!! So Sis. Rogers says “Okay every one out of the pool.” So we get out of the pool and that was the end of that. Neither I nor Sis. Rogers have ever experienced that ever EVER before.
Over all I had some good days except for those CRAPY moments.

3 comments:

Chelcie said...

LOL...you are so funny. But that is gross!

Dan said...

I'm still laughing.

That's disgusting. Shades of Caddyshack, only THAT ain't no Baby Ruth floatin' in the deep end.

Jeremy said...

Caddyshack...classic